Friday, September 1, 2017

Day 1--30 Day Coloring Challenge



Today is the first day of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge presented by Kathy over at The Daily Marker Blog.

The goals are easy--simply color every day, even if it is only 10 minutes, for the month of September. That's it. I have decided to start the challenge with a page that I am coloring for a coloring book swap. This is the second set of pages that I have received from this artist so I decided to use a different medium. For the next two pages in this swap, I will be using water-resistant wax pastels (Caran d'Ache) which is a fancy brand of crayons.

I actually remembered to take a photo of the page before I began (above image).


I tend to work in color palettes and that is how I decide to stop and start. Here is the first stopping point after filling in the page with oranges and reds.

Thanks for stopping along and as an added bonus, I will have a couple of weekend posts including days 2 and 3 of this challenge and a continuation of the discussion of my stamp collecting. Have a great weekend.




No comments: