Friday, August 18, 2017

Coloring--Day Five



For the coloring book swap, we are required to send our coloring book to each artist in the swap. Since I provided a small book for my swap, I decided to give each of my swap partners, an uncolored envelope for themselves to keep and one to send my book through the mail. They could either leave the envelope uncolored or send it colored through the mail. I thought it would be fun for each of the swap recipients to receive something fun in the mail. I also provided labels for each swap partner to use.


Of course, the first artist in the swap was the luckiest in that they got to chose what they want to keep and what they wanted to color.






That's all for another week. Have a great weekend and I look forward to share more things next week.


No comments: