Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Iron Craft 2015 Challenge #13--Halloween in July


For this challenge, we were asked to work with text. Kat said that she was letting off easy and I really needed an easy challenge for #13 because I was on vacation for most of the crafting period. When I returned, I developed an inner ear infection so it seems that I am constantly in a cave.

I was watching QVC and was noticing their Christmas in July broadcasts and I thought--why can't I have a Halloween in July crafting period. This is a two-for-one special because I felt a little guilty after cutting my first card.

Two years ago, I had a 31 Days of Halloween series and I used the ghost image for a bag topper (seen here). So, for the first card, I decided to make a card using the same image and adding the text "Boo."


Thinking that I was done, my good old Catholic guilt kicked in and I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning thinking that I had cheated. I decided to use the same text with a different image. I did a quick "bats and moon" card and then went back to sleep.

With a clear conscience, I was able to go to work--LOL.

1 comment:

kat said...

Wow, that is some guilt getting you up at 4am to do a second project! Hope you feel better soon.