Sunday, January 18, 2015

This Week


This year, I want to introduce a new feature for the each week. Hopefully each Sunday, I will share with you the upcoming projects/posts that you might be able to expect in the following days.

This week will be the first Iron Craft Challenge for 2015. The theme of the challenge was Fourth Year Anniversary gifts--either traditional or modern. Traditional gifts are fruit or flowers. Modern gifts are appliances. Being a man, I chose appliances. Tuesday will be the reveal date.

I was so happy with the way that the project turned out that I will be sharing the tutorial on Wednesday and/or Thursday.

On Friday, I will be sharing my weekly challenge--Project Number 3--another pretty little box.

Finally, this week, I will share one of my monthly projects with you--another doodle project.

Next week, I will share with you my other monthly project but I can't tell you what it is until my Iron Craft Reveal.

In summary, this year I have decided to do the following projects:

  • Iron Craft Challenge every two weeks.
  • Weekly Craft challenge (excluding the Iron Craft Challenges)
  • One monthly challenge (revealed later this week)
  • A second monthly challenge (revealed next week)
  • Several seasonal/holiday projects as available.
Thanks for following along--(dr)Russ

No comments: