Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Iron Craft 2014 Challenge #7--Rose Gift Cards (Project 14)


The theme for Challenge #7 was "On Trend." One of the current trends is florals. This week, my theater is having an Opening Night for our current show on Thursday. One of the traditions of Opening Night is the exchange of Opening Night gifts. The cast of the current show is huge so I needed something small and quick to make so I decided to make these tiny cards. Each card will be accompanied by a small tea light. When the candle is lit and placed behind the white paper it, a stained glass effect will occur.

The cards are 2.25 inches wide by 4 inches tall and fit inside one of the mini envelopes currently available. In the future, I will use these as gift tags for presents or flowers.



1 comment:

kat said...

What a nice gift & I love that is becomes even more decorative with the candle.