Sunday, April 13, 2014

Envelope #103

March 13, 2014


I'm not normally a negative person but sometimes things just annoy me or get me angry. Flikr now requires that a Yahoo account be used to access your files. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with this since I have several Yahoo accounts. The problem occurs when you try and migrate an existing Flikr account to a current Yahoo email account. 

I now have three new yahoo email accounts and two more Flikr accounts that somehow did not get linked to the new any of the three new yahoo email accounts.

I now have an existing Flikr account that is linked to a current Yahoo email account (which what I was trying to do in the first place). I also have a new Flikr account that is not attached to an email account that has the same name as the email account that IS attached to my current Flikr account.

Hence, today's envelope.

BTW, unrelated--Happy Palm Sunday for those who observe.

No comments: