Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014


Welcome to 2014. I will have to say that 2013 was a great year for me regarding crafting, creating, and blogging. As for the successes, I am the most proud that:

(1) I finished the sketchbook project (click on the NYJournal link below to see all of those posts);

(2) I finished all 26 Iron Craft 2013 projects (click on the IronCraft13 link below to see all of those posts);

(3) I shared 52 handmade greeting cards throughout the year (one per week--click on the WeeklyCard link to see all of these posts);

(4) I shared my collection of craft books (click on the BookReview link to see all of these posts);

(3) I blogged every weekday for the entire year;

(4) I blogged all 31 days of October for the Halloween Challenge;

(5) I started linking my posts to Facebook and Pinterest

I will share some of my 2014 resolutions with you tomorrow. Happy New Year and I send you wishes for a great, fabulous and prosperous New Year.



No comments: