Thursday, August 15, 2013

Another, Another Envelope Idea

Front of Envelope

Today's envelope suggestion is for a birthday card that I am sending to the sons of a great friend. This is a vellum envelope that has been printed with an old Christmas card photo from their younger days. They have just turned 14 and are entering high school this fall.

I wanted to do something special for them so I decided to print this old Christmas card photo on vellum. For the envelope liner, I took the NYC map from a previous project and turned it backwards so that the graphic faces toward the rear. The purpose of this is that I wanted a solid background for the photo so liner wouldn't compete with the photo.

I mean, who wouldn't want to receive this envelope in the mail especially since it will have two gift cards tucked inside.

Reverse of Envelope

No comments: