Thursday, July 11, 2013

Road Trip Journals #4

As mentioned in a previous link, I am a big fan of using pre-existing materials for new purposes. Someone asked me to share some of the new materials for a three-holed post bound journal.

The first requirement is paper. There are usually two types of paper: College Ruled and Grid Paper (Quad). I haven't seen wide ruled paper in this size in a long time but I prefer College Ruled paper anyway.



The next category of materials are accessories. In this case, I always can use a business card holder since I normally use my journal for business purposes.


Another feature that I enjoy having is a system of dividers. These dividers have write-on tabs. There are also regular dividers that paper inserts.

Finally, pockets are usually needed to hold receipts and other loose papers.

In my previous  post, I mentioned some other accessories that can be used like alphabet tabs and zipper tabs. 

No comments: