Friday, July 19, 2013

On My Bookshelf



This week's book is a series in my collection based on Quarry Publisher's 1000 series. This is a series of books that highlight 1000 pieces in a collection of similar artistic endeavors--in this case, 1000 Handmade Greetings.

If you have been following along, I got started in the paper arts domain through handmade greeting cards so this was the first in the series from Quarry that I purchased. I have to say that I am pretty hooked on this series.

These books are simply a collection of 1000 items from artists and creators from around the world. These are mere catalogs of work--no instructions or directions. Each entry highlights the work itself rather than the process.

These books are highly recommended as resource materials or a wonderful way to waste a couple of hours of your day. I love these books and continue to look through them at least once a week--and more, when I need some inspiration. 




Full Disclosure: Neither Amazon.com nor the authors have provided any compensation for this review. This book was purchased online without a personal perusal before purchase.

No comments: