Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Iron Craft Challenge--Week 3



The topic for the third challenge of Iron Craft was hearts and flowers in reference to Valentine's Day. I am still making valentine's cards as I write this so I need something that was easy and quick. One of the projects that I am working on is a series of children's goodie bags that the kids of several of my friends want to hand out in their classes. I mentioned the project in an earlier post. For the Iron Craft Challenge, I wanted to create an adult style goodie bag. I decided to use store bought brownies and cookie cutters to put appropriately shaped brownies in the cellphone bags.

The picture above shows the cut up brownies but when I tried to put them in the bags they were to bit to fit--therefore, major fail. I decided to use some bulk candies (the sweetheart candies) in the same cellophane bags and then created the bag topper.




The finished project.




1 comment:

Just Crafty Enough said...

Bummer on the brownies (guess you just had to eat them yourself ;) ). The packaging looks great though.