Friday, September 11, 2009

Japan Journal



I have decided to share the rest of my Japan Journal. I am starting an Art Journal so I thought that I would share these pictures until the Art Journal is ready. I will try not to duplicate entries since I have already shared some of the pages. I would like to share this on a weekly basis.

The background for many of the pages will highlight Japanese paper that I bought while in Japan. Other backgrounds will feature ink to page techniques.

I hate my own handwriting (even my printing as evidenced above) so many entries have been typed in a few of my favorite fonts.

This set of pages features haiku that I wrote while experiencing the 14 hour flight. The other page features many of my receipts. I collect every piece of paper when I am on a trip.

No comments: