Saturday, December 20, 2008

Final Holiday Card

Front of card


Inside of card
This is the final card of the 2008 Holiday season. It has been a fun holiday year. Now, I have to start working on the 2009 Valentine season. I also have to finish some gifts that others have ordered. All of this and dental work to boot. I had a root canal immediately after I delivered the above cards. Also, it is snowing in New York City and it is sticking to the ground. It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.

1 comment:

Jodi Renshaw said...

Valentines Day? Funny how we crafters always have to be so far ahead of the normal course of events.

Anyway, so glad you like your goodies from my shop. Funny, because I thought it might have been you who purchased them (given the name) but wasn't sure until you mentioned it on my blog. I guess I am a little slow in that area. Detective work would not suit me.

Well, I hope you enjoy a fabulous Holiday season :)

Love,
Jodi